2226Re: Lone Quenya learners.

  • John
    Jul 2, 2003
      "Vedui'il'er" and "Vedui'" sound like what we call Grelvish, which is
      Grey Company Elvish and is not truly Tolkien's Elvish. I recognized
      it by all the apostrophes. Our 'version' is what we hope to be the
      closest thing to Tolkien's Elvish (both Sindarin and Quenya). Just
      so you know, this discussion seems as though it really should be on
      the Elfling group list or private email.

      I confess I know nothing about the 'Noldoli' fonts, but if you have
      questions about the Dan Smith fonts, I might be able to answer
      those... ;) They are very logically laid out on the keyboard. You
      can get the Dan Smith fonts at
      http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4948/index.html or by
      searching. I hope this isn't considered spam. If it is, I apologize
      sincerely.

      - John

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Cristine Easterby"
      <Elf_finesse@h...> wrote: