2225Lone Quenya learners.

  • Cristine Easterby
    Jul 2, 2003
      The same here, you feel a little embarrased about asking at
      times!!!! I did listen to some Quenya speech online and was not too
      far out with the pronounciation, but it is difficult without knowing
      the correct way of saying things and some of the words are very
      close in spelling but mean different things. I nearly gave someone
      the name of flywoman trying to work out the Noldoli !!!!!

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Aprille Ergina <ellirpa2001@y...>
      > july 1..
      > hey guys..
      > i've been a member of this group for a few months now
      > but this is actually the first time i've sent a
      > message..
      > the things is, i've been trying to study quenya
      > independently but i cant seem to make progress..
      > will anyone be willing to help me with the basis
      > things, their pronouncations and other related stuff..
      > thanks for taking time out to read this..
      > bya
      > http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic