2221Re: Downloadable Quenya Dictionary

  • laurifindil
    Jul 1 5:56 AM
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Kraut" <sinatrakid37@h...>
      wrote:

      > hey, everyone...
      >
      > Thanks for all the help. I decided to dive into the Quenya Course (in PDF)
      > over at Ardalambion. I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent
      > downloadable Quenya dictionary? I know I'm supposed to forget about the
      > Grey Company people...but they did a damn good job at putting their version
      > together. Anything like that available as well?

      There is NOT a single reliable dictionary of the Elvish languages
      on-line, and that included those dic. found on the Ardalambion site,
      which are far from being flawless, mixing things into a Mish-mash
      Ardalambion Elvish, not Tolkien's, but which, because many "fans" do
      not want to spend time reading Tolkiens'Books and take for granted
      what they read, is quite fashionable nowadays.

      Read Tolkiens' books! ;-)

      EJK
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic