2214Downloadable Quenya Dictionary

  • Rob Kraut
    Jul 1 2:57 AM
      hey, everyone...

      Thanks for all the help. I decided to dive into the Quenya Course (in PDF)
      over at Ardalambion. I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent
      downloadable Quenya dictionary? I know I'm supposed to forget about the
      Grey Company people...but they did a damn good job at putting their version
      together. Anything like that available as well?

      Thanks for all your help...I've been studying like a madman
      today...haha...minor obsession, I believe.

      -=rob=-

      I asked if perhaps she would sit down for tea...
      "Nein" was the cold reply from Frau Ecstasy.
      -- Andrew Bird's Bowl of Fire