2145Re: [elfscript] Questions about sindarin mode of Tengwar

  • Anna Backström Aceves
    Jun 11, 2003
      Thanks a lot to Gildor and Erunámo =)

      Well, it looks very good but I didn't understand anything @_o

      > a symbol called Gasdil did the job, but i personally
      > dont know how it looks.. maybe its not attested, so we
      > just ommit the apostrophe and write just the word
      > without g-

      Where did you read about the Gasdil? If the name is given, perhaps someone
      knows how to writte it or where can we search for more info... Does anybody
      knows?

      > BTW, it's a rather Nordic-sounding name for a
      > Mexican-girl, are you half-swedish or anything?

      Yes, my father is swedish ;)

      Anna "Ninamarth" Backström
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic