2129Re: [elfscript] Re: Looking for a GOOD looking picture of the ring inscription

  • Ciege Engine
    Jun 7, 2003
      Go to badali Jewlery. Badalijewelry.com I believe.

      --- KirbysDL <kirbysdl@...> wrote:
      > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Allan"
      > <shumaza2000@y...> wrote:
      > > Well i kind of have a plan, if you go to
      > www.noblecollection.com and
      > > to the lord of the rings area they have a picture
      > of the bracelet and
      > > it's a perfect referance BUT the first line of it
      > doesn't come in to
      > > clearly, so i'm going to take the picture from the
      > book and a
      > > slightly blown up picture of the bracelet and tell
      > him i want whats
      > > in the book but in the style of the bracelet
      > Probably too late now, but I just uploaded some
      > pictures at
      > I hope I didn't get anything wrong... I'm just a
      > newbie!
      > --Curby

      "Surely you jest, for my hear laughs"
      "Those who were dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music" ~Nietzche
      High Clerist - Temple of the Trees
      KOPS * Amtgard NewB
      Keeper of the Failing Dream
      All Life Flows from the Spikey!