2101Looking for a GOOD looking picture of the ring inscription

  • Allan
    May 19, 2003
      Hi, i've been searching like a mad man for pictures of the one ring
      inscription that looks like it does in the movie, i've found plenty
      that don't look as fancy and the one in the book isn't as fine
      either, the reason i'm asking is because i plan on getting it
      tattooed on my arms and i want the FULL inscription the way it looks
      on the movie ring not the home made tengwar cursive font. if you
      could help me out PLEASE DO! thanks you
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic