1960Re: [elfscript] Re: Devanagari: An Inspiration for the Tengwar?

  • John Cowan
    Apr 1, 2003
      abrigon scripsit:

      > We do need to remember Prof Tolkien was raised in part in South
      > Africa, that has a large east indian population, atleast one time.. It
      > is also where Gandhi learned a bit of his lawyer ways..

      Tolkien was born in S.A. and left there at age 4. Gandhi arrived at age
      23 and left at age 44. Not much common ground there!

      --
      John Cowan http://www.ccil.org/~cowan cowan@...
      To say that Bilbo's breath was taken away is no description at all. There