1483Re: [elfscript] just asking a few questions.

    Dec 31, 2002
      > I'd like to find the elven, (your choice of the dialect), words for a
      couple names.. The first is Kristopher ( bearing christ, carrier of the
      annointed, or just carrier of sacred--mashiah, messiah.)

      Tolkien Quenyarized Christ as _Hristo_. Maybe _Hristocolindo_ or
      _Hristocólo_ or shortened _Hristocol_, then.

      I have suggested _Erucolindo_ elsewhere, but now we don't have to resort to
      the desperate solution of using _Eru_ for "Christ".

      - HKF
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic