140Re: [elfscript] Tengwar Parmaite font now available

  • Emanuele Vicentini
    Mar 2, 2001
      Greetings,

      On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Edward J. Kloczko wrote:

      > Anyone has a copy of the "Quettar" with the numerals?

      Unfortunately I don't have that old issue of Quettar, but a small
      sample of Quenya numerals (an extract of Quettar, actually) can be
      downloaded staring from http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/misc/local/TolkLang/ and
      searching. It's a PostScript document.

      Saluti,
      Emanuele.

      "He loved maps, as I have told you before; and he also
      liked runes and letters and cunning handwriting..."
      -- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic