1373Re: Zachary and Travis [was Re: [elfscript] YOUR MY LAST HOPE]

  • squizz slade
    Dec 9, 2002
      hi charlie,
      squizz here. dont know if it will help but i found a
      site for my tattoo, may have to do a search for it
      called learnelvish, the girl tina sent me back the
      quenya lettering and meaning for the tatoo on my arm,
      dont know if it will help but give it a try, if you
      have no luck let me know and i will try to find the
      exact address again.

      squizz

      http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
      - Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic