1340Re: [elfscript] Just another newbie!

  • nohow noway
    Nov 29 9:41 AM
      Hello Claire,
      Are you a LOTR Book fan or a LOTR movie fan?
      WilliamsClaire <williamsclaire@...> wrote:Hi,

      Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 23, live in the south east of
      England and have just started learning Sindarin. I speak German,
      French and Italian but i think this could be a challenge! Will
      probably just lurk for a while but wanted to say hi.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Do you Yahoo!?