1303Re: westron

  • laurifindil
    Nov 7, 2002
      --- In elfscript@y..., "xeeniseit" <xeeniseit@y...> wrote:
      > Is there any place out there in the web where I can get informations
      > about variants between different Westron modes? (I'm afraid all the
      > libraries I have access to don't possess the books about this.)

      Do you mean "Westron mode_s_" to write Sôval Phâre as seen in the
      covers of LOTR or in the Book of Mazarbûl or the modes to write
      English with tengwar?

      If you read French and want a book you can get these modes in my
      recent book :

      "Dictionnaire des langues des Hobbits, des Nains, des Orques"
      see http://www.xs4all.nl/~rossnbrg/worksont.htm
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic