121Re: [elfscript] Update, please?

  • Angasule
    Feb 7, 2001
      Michael Everson wrote:

      > I found Helge's posting to Arden a bit offensive. Maybe he meant it
      > tongue-in-cheek, but as someone who volunteers a great deal of his
      > time doing charity work in the world of scripts and computing, I
      > don't like to see other experts criticized that way. People have time
      > to give away or they don't.
      I understand what you say, but you're missing a big part of the
      problem, I recommend you read Helge's article on copyright which tells
      the whole story. You can also check the archives of Elfling and
      Tolklang, no need to discuss the topic again, I think, unless something
      changes.
      Angasule
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic