120Re: [elfscript] Update, please?

  • Michael Everson
    Feb 6, 2001
      I found Helge's posting to Arden a bit offensive. Maybe he meant it
      tongue-in-cheek, but as someone who volunteers a great deal of his
      time doing charity work in the world of scripts and computing, I
      don't like to see other experts criticized that way. People have time
      to give away or they don't.
      --
      Michael Everson ** Everson Gunn Teoranta ** http://www.egt.ie
      Mob +353 86 807 9169 ** Fax +353 1 478 2597 ** Vox +353 1 478 2597