1137Re: [elfscript] name in tengwar characters

  • Neamh
    Jul 29, 2002
      From: "Gildor Inglorion" <elfiness@...>
      To: <elfscript@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 10:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [elfscript] name in tengwar characters

      teithant Gildor

      > i know caillin or something for girl, while from
      > Slaine there is a witch Niamh, not Neamh.. any
      > relation?

      I couldn't be sure I'm sorry. My brathair (brother) is the Gaelic
      expert. Niamh is familiar... but still not sure. I know Neamh is
      pronounced as Neve, so I'm guessing Niamh would be Nive.
      If you mean something else tho - you've lost me lol.

      > > Cuio mae.... Sindarin again?
      >
      > yes, it means "live well"... visit
      > http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/md_parl.html for some
      > useful phrases :)

      lol...some interesting lines there.

      Thankyou and goodnight... tis time this maiden got reaquainted with
      her pillow.

      Sweet dreams to all.

      Neamh
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic