1126Re: [elfscript] name in tengwar characters

    Jul 29, 2002
      teithant Melanie Comito

      > would anyone mind trying mine?
      >
      > The name I prefer to use is Neamh
      >
      > I only joined the list a few days ago, so mainly
      > lurking
      > and trying to get a grasp.

      this list is not for asking translations, but at least
      we could help you to try writing it (but i expect you
      already know what sites to look for :))

      anyway, when we translate a name we consult
      http://www.elvish.org/elm, and of course, we need to
      know the name's meaning...

      the name you asked is not there, and I personally
      don't speak gaelic.. if you could provide us with an
      English translation of your name we might help you