A hopeful sign

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2003
      Since I have criticized the moderation of Elfling so strongly, it is
      only right that I highlight a hopeful sign when one appears. The latest
      post by Helge Fauskanger:

      is to be commended for its factual nature and avoidance of innuendo. To
      the extent that the moderator(s) of Elfling may have been responsible
      for this, they are also to be commended.