The Privilege of Being Clear-Minded

  • Helge K. Fauskanger
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2010
      Lucy wrote:

      > You know, sometimes it seems to me that Helge Fauskanger, David Salo
      and their justlikers live in another world that has kind of different
      rules. It is most unfortunate that their world interlaps in a way with
      the world that we - if I may call us so - 'clearminded' live in.

      And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well, Lucy! I trust you and the other
      Clear-Minded People will treasure every single day of 2010, always
      remembering that you enjoy the privilege of a higher, sublime level of
      consciousness that must be altogether unimaginable to David, me and our
      "justlikes"!

      > The trouble is how easily 'innocent' souls get fooled and tangled
      into their _unlimited_ behavior...

      Ah, yes -- "evil is fissiparous" (Morgoth's Ring, p. 405).

      Frankly I though the entertainment value of Elfling-d was all but gone
      after its founder stopped producing his amusing posts, but now there are
      interesting signs of some kind of revival! Keep 'em coming, folks, they
      are much appreciated!

      Yours,
      HKF (still chuckling...)
    • calwen76
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        --- In elfling-d@yahoogroups.com, "Helge K. Fauskanger" <helge.fauskanger@...> wrote:

        > And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well, Lucy! I trust you and the
        > other Clear-Minded People will treasure every single day of 2010,
        > always remembering that you enjoy the privilege of a higher,
        > sublime level of consciousness that must be altogether unimaginable > to David, me and our "justlikes"!

        And where exactly have I writen that the world I live in is "higher and sublime", Helge? I've only said it's _different_. It is no synonym to either of your words. And, you have never tended to derogate yourself, it is a new quality of yours?
        Though I must admit you got it explicitly right, feeling my world unimaginable. Bright boy...

        > Ah, yes -- "evil is fissiparous" (Morgoth's Ring, p. 405).

        You know best.

        > Frankly I though the entertainment value of Elfling-d was all but
        > gone after its founder stopped producing his amusing posts, but now > there are interesting signs of some kind of revival! Keep 'em
        > coming, folks, they are much appreciated!

        Glad I amused you...

        > HKF (still chuckling...)

        Mind you don't choke. I would miss the kilometres of your posts...

        Lucy