Please help: Someone have the GtS? (Was: Please help: Someone have the EQG?)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      In light of David Salo's explicit approval of Elfling message 33879:

      asking for an "e-mail or a document file with the content" of _Parma Eldalamberon_ 14 to be
      sent to an Elfling member, I'd like to ask that anyone who has an electronic copy of _Gateway
      to Sindarin_ (David does, certainly!) please send me an e-mail or a document file with the
      contents.

      Cheers!