Tolkien survey

  • uncertaintimes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hi, everyone! My name is David, and I'm new to the group.

      I wanted to know if the group owners and members would allow me to
      conduct a survey here. I'm asking Tolkien readers and film-goers to
      explain what Tolkien means to them. I'm going to write an article or
      two with the responses I get. Hopefully, I'll have enough material for
      a book.

      I don't want the survey to become disruptive, however. If doing this
      would create too much traffic, I can either:

      1) Post the survey, but ask participants to answer via e-mail, or
      2) Ask people to request a survey by e-mail.

      If anyone is interested, I can go into more detail about what I'm
      doing. Thanks!
    • tolkiensurveyor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
        Hi, everyone. I've decided to use a blog for the survey. If you want
        to participate, please visit Surveying Middle-earth
        <http://middleearthsurvey.blogspot.com> . Thanks!

        --- In elfling-d@yahoogroups.com, "uncertaintimes" <uncertaintimes@...>