Re: Elendil!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2005
      On Sep 24, 2005, at 2:05 PM, Helge K. Fauskanger wrote:

      > It may be noted that Greycompany's site actually does carry the
      > appropriate disclaimers regarding their vaguely "Tolkienesque" role-
      > playing language,

      I quite agree that the Grey Company is not itself at fault, but
      rather the unsophisticated readers/users of their site. But it is
      also a fact that many sites and forums ostensibly devoted to
      Tolkien's Elvish enthusiastically point their readers to the Grey
      Company site as being "a great site for learning Elvish!"