David Salo, _A Gateway to Sindarin_

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      I have written a first-look review of David Salo's _Gateway to
      Sindarin_, detailing some of the serious scholarly defects evident in
      it from even a cursory examination, that should be read by all
      prosepective buyers, students of Tolkien's Sindarin, and anyone
      interested in the basic standards of scholarship, linguistic or
      otherwise: