Elfling 2

  • laurifindil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      Since it is I who porposed a few years ago to create this list
      Elfling and since now I see that under the rule of some it has
      become a very unpleasant place.

      It is I again who invite all those seeking to discuss freely about
      Tolkien Linguistics to join Elfling2
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elfling2/
      For the moment, the membership is restricted. If enough people do
      joint Elfling2 it will have an open membership and remain for EVER
      an UNMODERATED LIST.

      With a complete Freedom of Speech for all.

      Have a nice day