New here

  • Roslyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2003
      I joined this list for no other reason than geting an email that made
      me out to be an idiot when i first joined Elfling to learn about The
      tolkien languages. *sigh* i'm sorry i'm only 21 just learning and not
      able to fully understand why wanting to join a list to understand
      something is wrong. Not to mention I love reading post from people
      who are so well educated and well rounded. It gives me hope in my
      studies.

      Roslyn
    • eruantalisse
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2003
        Aiya ilquen,

        My name is Janet and I am from Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I am
        studying Quenya. I use the course on Ardalambion and other resources
        on the internet. Besides that, I am some sort of LotR junk, both
        movies and books, I have a dog and I try to keep myself occupied in
        many other ways.

        For I understand that there are some communication-things between
        some people, well, I would not want to have any part in it. My only
        wish is to learn the language. I hope to learn a lot from you.

        Tenn' entecielva.
        Janet