545Re: Khuzdul: The Dwarven Tongue

    Mar 5, 2006
      message/33020>), Helge Fauskanger writes:

      > Taliska (if the grammar of the latter is ever
      > published...it was announced in VT many years ago)

      (for about the umpteenth time)

      and

      > Years ago, I asked
      > Bill Welden whether they do, but apparently such sensitive information
      > cannot be released. (Not that I asked, or will ask, any questions
      > about the
      > CONTENTS of these notes; I just asked whether they still EXIST at
      > all, so
      > that we can hope for their eventual publication.

      Hm, now why on earth would any of us be disinclined to answer Helge's
      queries, even just as to the existence or non-existence of materials?
      Hm. Hm. That's a puzzler.

      That doesn't mean, of course, that we haven't answered this question
      when _others_ have asked it.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic