200Re: [elfling-d] Re: The biased "moderation" continues

    Mar 7, 2004
      To extend upon what Pat has said, I would like to point out that the
      program of publication in _Vinyar Tengwar_ has for many issues now been
      devoted to publishing texts that _complements_ material already
      published in _The History of Middle-earth_ (much of it late, even very
      late). It was _this_ program of publication that was interrupted by the
      necessity of publishing Tolkien's translations of various Catholic
      prayers. As Helge has, once again and characteristically,
      misunderstood.