144Re: [elfling-d] purpose of elfling-d; bias, innuendo, silencing

  • Celene Estelle
    Jan 1, 2004
      in no connection to the discussion, I'd like to ask: isn't it obvious?
      Are you pleased when indirectly (instead of directly) accused of something that is not necessarily true?
      Especially on a mailing list not very much concerned in personal relationships and beliefs, but something totally different, elvish linguistics.
      I mean, do you really think it's OK?
      wishing you and everyone on the list a happy new year,
      Celene

      Ales Bican <ales.bican@...> wrote:

      I do not
      understand what is wrong with making innuendoes?