Elephant lost his tusk

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 11:02 AM
      Hi friends!
      Have you heard of bull elephants loosing theirs tusks.. here in Kerala (south India) a tusker lost his tusk, I made a page about him, you can see it at http://www.geocities.com/ourelephants/ I have added a number of photos of this elephant before he lost his tusk, and after loosing his tusk.. I hope you guys will be interested, all photos are taken by me in past 3 years..
      Regards
      Sandeep