Give a Child an Elephant this Christmas

  • chasbegley1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hello Everyone
      Their very own elephant - what could be a better gift for any child
      this Christmas!
      As part of our ongoing appeal to build a medical centre for
      suffering elephants in Northern Thailand, British charity EleAid has
      put together a special `adopt an elephant' children's package for
      the festive season. Of course, the children won't actually receive
      an elephant in their stocking (how on earth would Santa get it down
      the chimney!) but they will adopt one of our real live rescued
      elephants living at Thailand's Elephant Nature Park.
      The package includes Junior Membership of EleAid including a welcome
      letter, credit card style membership card, EleAiders newsletter and
      a biography and photograph of their adopted elephant. They will also
      receive a T-shirt featuring their elephant, which can include a
      personalised message. News and pictures of the elephants are
      regularly posted on our website so the child can keep updated on
      their elephant friend throughout the year.
      This Christmas package makes a wonderful gift for any child
      interested in animals and wildlife and is available for just £15
      (under US$30). All proceeds from the sale goes to EleAid's Elephant
      Medical Centre Appeal, which will provide care at the sanctuary
      where the children's elephants live.
      For further details please or to odder online visit our website
      www.eleaid.com or contact me direct by email. Every order will
      receive our personal attention.
      Thank you and a merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
      Together we can make a difference!
      Best wishes
      Charles Begley
      EleAid
      www.eleaid.com
      EleAid is a Limited Company Registered in England and Wales.
      Registered Company 4780794 Registered Charity No 1100847