A Christmas Prestent for Elephants!

  • chasbegley1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Dear Elephant Lover

      Medical Centre within Sight!

      Following the launch of our `Buy a Brick Appeal', EleAid is pleased
      to announce that we are approaching on our target total for the
      Elephant Medical Centre. The Appeal launched through our website and
      on eBay has attracted great support from animal lovers around the
      world. Thank you to them all.

      The Centre will to provide medical care not just for the permanent
      residents of the Elephant Nature Park but also other animals across
      a wide area of northern Thailand. Many elephants live in remote
      mountain communities and if it were not for the efforts of Lek and
      her team of volunteers they would have no prospect of even the most
      basic veterinary care. The medical centre will provide a base for
      Lek's Jumbo Express mobile clinic and provide the facilities for the
      treatment and rehabilitation of the most serious cases.

      Can You Help Us Reach Our Total by Christmas?

      We still need to raise several thousand pounds to complete the
      project and if we have the funds in place, EleAid will build the
      centre this coming January. What a great Christmas present for Lek
      and the elephants!

      You can Buy a Brick on eBay through the link on our website homepage
      www.eleaid.com or send a cheque for £15 to

      EleAid
      Medical Centre Appeal
      67 Ivanhoe Road
      London
      SE5 8DH

      You will receive a certificate of appreciation and your donation
      will be recorded on our website (http://www.eleaid.com/index.php?
      page=buyabrick ) and permanently at the medical centre once building
      is completed. You can also dedicate your brick to a friend or family
      member as a unique and unusual gift.

      Thank you for your support and if you have any questions about this
      appeal please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Together we can make a difference to the lives of elephants

      With best wishes

      Charles Begley
      EleAid
      mail@...
      www.eleaid.com
      EleAid is a Limited Company Registered in England and Wales.
      Registered Company 4780794 Registered Charity No 1100847