Re: Tonight on the Discovery Channel

  • ape423
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
      --- In elephantstrunk@yahoogroups.com, tomcruiserocks <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Tonight on the Discovery channel there is a program on Cave
      Elephants, it's
      > about how they try to survive. It starts at 7pm est, not sure about
      other time
      > zones. It sound very interesting.

      Hugs Girl!!!!! Been a while. I too have been very busy working two
      jobs and the kids and this zoo i call a farm! Don't think for a
      second i've given up on our group! Welcome to everyone who has
      joined! Glad you can be a part of the group! We really need to get
      moving again...... Everyone Let us know how you are and let us know
      more about yourselves! ~april