Help Us Build A Home for African Elephants!

  • AfricanElephants@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Dear African Elephant Supporter,

      The Ahali African Elephant Sanctuary is the first natural-habitat refuge
      founded exclusively for endangered African elephants in North America.
      Located near Camden, South Carolina, our 650 acre farm of pastures, woods and
      a three acre spring-fed lake awaits conversion to a permanent home for Flora
      and up to 30 other African elephants, providing them with lifetime care in a
      habitat that is close to their natural environment that nurtures their social
      and familial instincts and encourages them to live freely and naturally.

      Please visit our new website at <A HREF="www.africanelephants.org">www.africanelephants.org</A>. We have just added
      a new feature to our website enabling you to donate online, instantly! Our
      DONATE NOW! button is a major step forward into the emerging arena of
      e-philanthropy and we're excited to provide this new option to you. Check it
      out at <A HREF="www.africanelephants.org">www.africanelephants.org</A>.

      Trunks Up!

      Cristina Colissimo & Jordana Glick-Franzheim
      Ahali African Elephant Sanctuary
      Board Members