TableTop vs. Floor model Far Infrared Lamps

  • fkissam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      I am looking to buy a SMALL DISTANT INFRARED lamp ; this the one that emits
      no light that you can see, but you feel the heat which is very penatrating,
      unlike the IR which is topical only. These are the lamps commonly sold by
      Chinese vendors.

      I need some education why many people recommend the floor model rather than
      the table top on the distant infrared lamp. I will use the unit in my
      home to treat only myself. Will the table top serve a better purpose
      because it is smaller to store and more portable?

      Or, is there a good reason to buy a lamp that rolls on the floor?

      Thank you.