Re: [electroherbalism] Re: Blockbuster/Duncan

  • Madia1000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2011
      Hi Duncan

      Thank-you for this info....from what I am understanding of the posts coming into the group, Boluke is supposed to thin the blood so that the refuse that fills the blood will not overly clog the blood....my question is...would one always need Boluke if one is taking systemic enzymes?

      Take Care,

      Madia

      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2011
        I think it's also sold as a systemic enzyme, right Linda? BlockBuster AllClear by comparison is not expensive, it's guaranteed, and it is a blend designed to clear a variety of blockages, reduce inflammation, and thin the blood too, but by slightly varying mechanisms that synergize with each other. Each enzyme shines at a particular function that can be complemented with another enzyme. This is my personal choice, one I have used and will use again in a program in about 4 more years, then a low dose after about 65 as I age.

      • Madia1000@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3, 2011
          Hi Duncan

          Thank-you for the info! Now, here is the issue....how often will blood change from sticky to flowing well....can a dinner do it....or is blood that cannot be cleared due to a large amount of debris coming from detox...a candidate for extra thinning....how do we know which is which.

          Another way to phrase it is....can blood become too thin....we know we are clearning debris, and some persons have lots to clear, and a person may not even know the status of their lymph..as another issue......The lymph has to be moving well, also, doesn't it...there are pieces to the puzzle, it seems....The body must have its' on logic about how it will proceed to go through stages and heal itself.....

          Take Care,

          Madia

        • lymeover@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 13 , May 4, 2011
            Hi Duncan. What program are referring to that you will on yourself in four yrs? Lymeover.
            Madia. Systemic enzymes are great. Where do you buy boluke? Lymeover
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          • lymeover@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 13 , May 4, 2011
              Madia. My Bio-mat cleans out my lymph system which likes to clog up since my second tick bite. www.bio-mats.com/lymeover
              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              I think it's also sold as a systemic enzyme, right Linda? BlockBuster AllClear by comparison is not expensive, it's guaranteed, and it is a blend designed to clear a variety of blockages, reduce inflammation, and thin the blood too, but by slightly varying mechanisms that synergize with each other. Each enzyme shines at a particular function that can be complemented with another enzyme. This is my personal choice, one I have used and will use again in a program in about 4 more years, then a low dose after about 65 as I age.

              all good,

              Duncan

              --- In electroherbalism@yahoogroups.com, Madia1000@... wrote:

              > Hi Duncan
              >
              > Thank-you for this info....from what I am understanding of the posts coming into the group, Boluke is supposed to thin the blood so that the refuse that fills the blood will not overly clog the blood....my question is...would one always need Boluke if one is taking systemic enzymes?
              >
              > Take Care,
              >
              > Madia

            • Duncan Crow
              Message 6 of 13 , May 4, 2011
                I meant to say I'll do another program of BlockBuster AllClear in four years when I hit 60, and then later at 65 or 70 I'll go on one capsule daily as my plasmin levels drop off.

                Madia, there is no candidate or criteria for extra thinning beyond attending to naturally falling plasmin levels. I don't think there is such a thing as blood that cannot be cleared by reasonably healthy organs, or a detox that releases "too much" debris that might result in thicker blood or be a candidate for extra clearing. Survival of the species relies on continual clearing by the appropriate organs, and they're well-suited for that. This continual clearing is capable of removing, breaking dowen or recycling many ounces of debris and toxins per day if that's what it takes.

                Blood stickiness involved in coagulopathy and stroke risk results from excess fibrin. The fibrinolytic enzymes are specific to fibrin, while the proteolytics are specific to another protein, the lipase to fats, and amylase to starches.

                Thick blood (coagulopathy) is due to the naturally falling fibrinolytic enzyme plasmin as one ages, and you could say sometimes water deficiency plays a role. Red blood cell rouleaux also results primarily from water deficiency.

                The blood doesn't become too thin with fibrinolytic enzymes, because they support natural clotting then eradicate the excess, just like the natural fibrinolytic plasmin.

                Blood becoming "too thin" leading to bleeding risk is a property of warfarin/coumadin use.

                Again, debris is not an issue; there's never enough to thicken the blood and debris can't accumulate because the organs are continually filtering it out. The body has no logic about it IMO; cells are reactive, not proactive.

                Yes, lymph movement is good, and rebounding is probably the best way to move lymph. Even a "sit bounce" is very useful. Being sedentary is not a good option though for health.

                all good,

                Duncan

              • Madia1000@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , May 4, 2011
                  Hi Duncan

                  This is a great explantion, so thank-you so much; you gave kind of a process explanation; that is what I was trying to understand...just how to keep the lymph clear.... if there are people whose conditions mean that they need extra care, in this area...I would hope that a very good ND could tell me if I was an exception with exceptional needs. Right now, I don't think that is the case.

                  Take Care,

                  Madia