RE: [electroherbalism] soldium alginate as a detoxifying agent

  • nina o.
    Message 1 of 31 , May 1, 2011
      Dr. Gonzalez also relies on sodium alginate as a detoxifying agent."We have a preparation that we put together and it's very effective... It's an algae and it chelates heavy metals and halides. I never use intravenous chelation; we just use sodium alginate."He recommends taking three capsules three times a day, away from meals, for six weeks to detoxify your body of heavy metals, such as mercury, and halides. His whole staff does it every six months for themselves.

      Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 01:39:33

      To: <electroherbalism@yahoogroups.com>

      Subject: [electroherbalism] Re: Fw: help with Straph infection/news item

      Hi Bonita,

      Unfortunately, many of us don't know we have damaged genes until we are in our fifties and get Lyme or some other disease. By then most people have passed it on to their kids. It is unfortunate more young people don't know anything about their genetic makeup before they have children. At least then they can make an informed decision.

      Dr Klinghardt says that a pregnant woman passes on 25% of her heavy metal load to her infant. If you add this together with genetic mutations that cause compromised phase 2 liver methylation issues and a Borrelia infection, it is a recipe for Autism down the road.

      It is really sad how many kids I see in school that are diagnosed as being on some form of the Autism spectrum such as Asberger's syndrome. The rate of Autism used to be so rare, but now DK says that 1 in 90 kids are born with some form of Autism. It is scary, because the genes are only getting more and more damaged with each generation. That doesn't count all of the other factors such as GMO foods and exposure to toxins in the environment.

      Susan

      --- In electroherbalism@yahoogroups.com, "Bonita Poulin" <poulin@...> wrote:

      > I am not concerned about passing on damaged genes since I will never have kids. This genetic damage ends with me and will probably be the end of me too!

      > <The problem as I see it is that any toxins will cause damage to our own DNA. You might be able to eradicate the toxins, but it is doubtful that you can undo the negative impact on the DNA. There is a very good movie produced by NOVA which is called The Ghost in Your Genes. It is a great video and very informative on transgenerational DNA damage. I think you can go to Google videos and watch the whole movie.>

      > Bonita Poulin

      > Canadian Coordinator

      > GLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGN

      > Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

      > and other Chemically Induced Illnesses, Diseases & Injury

      > affecting civilians and military personnel

      > www.mcs-global.org

    • gail raby
      Message 31 of 31 , May 2, 2011
        Magicians created sigils -- various objects impressed with vibratory
        patterns
        that would broadcast out onto those who wore them == could be for
        cursing or
        blessing.

        New Technology and old send forth various frequencies to affect the
        mind, emotions, physical bodies of those to whom they are directed.

        Music (especially the solfegio frequencies) and sound, light and
        color, and Sacred geometry forms and EM energy and scalar waves
        (think both healing devices and destructive devices such as HAARP)
        have all
        been show to affect people and enviornments. And there is thought
        power, as shown by
        people like Emoto in his work. And there are sacred or healing symbols.

        I saw a symbol which was said to be a 53l frequency -- does anyone
        know what that one is.

        Many thanks for any info given.