$10 presale don't sleep, John Tejada, Lance DeSardi, Lillyanne, + Roy Davis Jr + Harvey € Free Jam this Friday in OC

  • Headinghome
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      $10 presale don't sleep, John Tejada, Lance DeSardi, Lillyanne, + Roy Davis Jr + Harvey ? Free Jam this Friday in OC Hey friends of Headinghome,

      We're back in April with a few gigs and a special Headinghome party underground style!

      Please join us this Friday April 1st as DJ Lillyanne & Hawkeye join DJ Cocoe at Versatile in
      Costa Mesa. We're bringing lots of Disco, Funk & 80's to make it a Fools Night Jam.

      Then on April 7th we join Roy Davis Jr and the Uniting Souls for "Reaching Out", a party
      held at the Derby in Los Feliz supporting Nextaid.org. ?

      On April 23rd the return of Headinghome. We're so exited for this night. A fine line up of
      west coast DJs from LA & SF and a very special tribute to acid house, a Live P.A. by none other
      than Mr. John Tejada are in store. ?

      Rounding out the month, The Conga Room & Headinghome Recordings present a
      Coachella Warm Up Jam with Harvey & Lillyanne.

      Some great new records and remixes coming out on Headinghome Recordings,
      scroll down and have a listen.

      We hope to see you on the dance floor. ?

      S A T U R D A Y ?A P R I L 23RD 2 0 0 5

      WESTCOAST ACID FUNK!!!!!!
      ?
      room1
      One Time Only Live Acid Tribute PA by
      JOHN TEJADA (palette recordings)
      along with DJs
      LANCE "LAND SHARK" DESARDI (sf)
      LILLYANNE (headinghome recordings)
      HAWKEYE (headinghome recordings)

      room 2
      NIKOLA BAYTALA (large, robsoul, nightshift,sf)
      JUSTIN MARTIN (utensil, classic uk, dirtybird sf)
      SAMMY D (utensil, classic uk, dirtybird sf)
      BOZ (utensil, la)
      BENJAMIN (bodyrockdjs)

      Celebrating Headinghome Recordings record release of
      Markus Nikolai & Nina's "Mr. Big Star" featuring remixes
      by Land Shark and Dubloner.

      $20 at the door
      limited $10 then $15 presale on groovetickets.com (search for Headinghome)
      headinghome.net and want tickets.com ?

      @ Grand Ave. Night Club
      1024 S. Grand Ave. (Enter through the back of the club)

      supported by:
      URB Mag. Utensil Rec. Sound Factory Systems

      Versatile every Friday
      with DJ Cocoe ?
      April 1st Guest DJs ?
      Lillyanne & Hawkeye ?
      a night of House, Dirty Disco and Funk!!!
      at Memphis Cafe 2920 Bristol St. ?
      Costa Mesa 714.432.1685

      "Reaching Out" ?
      Roy Davis Jr ?
      Lillyanne and Hawkeye ?
      Thursday April 7th
      Located @ ?
      The Derby Lounge ?
      4500 Los Feliz Blvd ?
      10-2 10$ 21+, ?
      full bar, drink specials ?
      unitingsouls.com nextaid.org

      April, 29 2005 at The Conga Room

      The Conga Room & Headinghome Recordings present:

      DJ HARVEY
      LILLYANNE
      ?
      Conga Room
      5364 Wilshire Blvd.
      Los Angeles, California 90036

      $10 presale at groovetickets.com
      or email us for the $10 list before 11:00pm.

      and a little heads up...Futurehouse O9 is coming!

      FORCE OF NATURE (JAPAN)
      SIDE A: UNSTOPPABLE
      http://www.headinghome.net/rams/Unstoppable.ram

      SIDE A2: UNSTOPPABLE (RMX BY THE IDJUT BOYS)
      http://www.headinghome.net/rams/idjut1.ram

      SIDE B: UNSTOPPABLE (RMX BY HOTLIPS & HAWKEYE)
      http://www.headinghome.net/rams/stoppableacid.ram

      SIDE A2: UNSTOPPABLE (RMX BY THE IDJUT BOYS)
      http://www.headinghome.net/rams/idjut2.ram

      The unstoppable Force Of Nature drop some science
      on Hotlips and Hawkeye’s impeccable Heading Home Imprint.
      With a deliciously funky Idjut Boys remix working the low-end sub
      frequencies of the basslines into a frenzy of groove you get a
      serious dance-floor storm. Dubbed out to put it lightly.
      Hawkeye & Hotlips pick up the ball for their own take but
      down the same freaky west coast dubvibe with tons of groove.
      Heads up or go home.
      - Word and sound, Germany

      HHR-009 "MR. BIG STAR EP" Release Date 4/6/2005

      MARKUS NIKOLAI & NINA (GERMANY)
      SIDE A1: MR BIG STAR (O.G.)
      http://www.headinghome.net/rams/mrbigstar.ram

      SIDE A2: MR. BIG STAR (LANDSHARK RMX)
      http://www.headinghome.net/rams/landsharkvox.ram

      SIDE B: MR. BIG STAR (DUBLONER'S BIG REMIX)
      listen

      MARKUS NIKOLAI & NINA MR. BIG STAR

      Headinghome /US/12
      Heads up! SoCal's Headinghome imprint is about
      to unleash a flurry of global club-worthy singles.
      Germany's Markus Nikolai always gives his cheeky
      pop songs a dash of sassy funk. And although singer
      Nina Gerhard is mildly off-key, Nikolai's head-turning
      bass drops and solid song composition assure this'll
      hit big. Lance "Land Shark" DeSardi provides a synthy
      haloover the song, but star remix honors go to Dubloner,
      whose snappy, intricate microdub mix gets the blood pumping.
      -Tomas XLR8R Magazine

      HHR-011 "EL DISCO ACIDO 2 EP" Release Date 4/6/2005

      BAL CATH & HAWKEYE
      SIDE A: MY ACID (CAN YOU FEEL) -BAL CATH
      http://www.headinghome.net/rams/myacid.ram

      SIDE B: ACIDMOV -HAWKEYE
      http://www.headinghome.net/rams/acidmov.ram

      For Advance copies please check out our online shop at www.headinghome.net