Mythical monsters

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Today there is a synchroblog on the general theme of mythology, and the
      specific topic of "Mythical monsters and otherworldly entities"

      For anyone interested in the topic, my contribution is here, with links for
      the others:

      http://khanya.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/mythical-monsters/

      I'm not sure whether hrossa, sorns and pfifiltriggi count as mythical
      monsters or otherworldly entities or both, but Dora Wilmot's snake is
      definitely the former.

      http://methodius.blogspot.com