Liturgy, saints, and postmodern discourse

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      Liturgy, saints, and postmodern discourse...

      That's the title of a couple of blog posts.

      I was commenting on someone else's post here

      http://tinyurl.com/6jzhl2

      and it seemed to me that some of the things he said about holy fools linked
      up with the Fool of the Tarot in Charles Williams's "The Greater Trumps".

      The question this raises, of course, is one that has been discussed many
      times before -- why is it that only Sybil can see the Fool's part in the
      dance -- and is that linked to who can see the role of holy fools in the life
      of the church?

      http://methodius.blogspot.com