National Novel-writing month

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      It's that time of the year again...

      Next month is National Novel-Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

      And once again I want to challenge readers of this forum to write a Charles
      Williams-type novel. Not necessarily trying to imitate his style, but rather
      a novel in the same genre.

      If you want to join NaNoWriMo, see:

      http://www.nanowrimo.org/

      it doesn't serve a great and fancy purpose -- just nags you to get something
      written -- at least 50 000 words in the month of November.

      http://methodius.blogspot.com