greetings

  • Andrew Beussink
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      Thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself a little.  Some of the names do look a little familiar, though, from the Coinherence (Charles Williams) list. ;-)  I'm 25 and a college student in the United States, studying computer science and mathematics.  C. S. Lewis was the first Inkling I met, though Chronicles of Narnia.  I did pick up The Hobbit once in junior high (6-8th grade, around 11-13 years of age, I guess) and liked it but didn't remember what it was until later, heh.  Till We Have Faces has become my favorite book (before that I didn't really have one).  I guess All Hallows Eve (Williams) would be a close second.  I've also read some of Charles Williams (mainly his novels) more Tolkien, and some Barfield.  Right now I'm reading and enjoying Splintered Light: Logos and Language in Tolkien's World by Verlyn Flieger.