Re: [eldil] Digest Number 45

  • Yvonne Aburrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
      I'm a sage too, but I'm an ENFP (but border line E/I and borderline F/T).

      It was a fun quiz though!

      I like the Myers-Briggs types because they are based on Jungian
      psychology and the classical four elements.

      Regards,
      Yvonne

      On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:44 PM, <eldil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > 1. I'm a sage - what are you?
      > Posted by: "Steve Hayes" hayesstw@... hayesstw
      > Date: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > Things seem fairly quiet around here. Maybe people are just too busy to say
      > anything, but just in case you're bored, I found a rather interesting quiz on
      > the web, on "What spiritual type are you"
      >
      > http://methodius.blogspot.com/2008/09/hey-im-sage.html
      >
      > It turns out that I'm a sage.
      >
      > I wonder if it correlates with being INTP on Myers-Briggs
      >

      > --
      > Steve Hayes
      > E-mail: shayes@...
      > Web: http://hayesfam.bravehost.com/litmain.htm
      > http://methodius.blogspot.com

      --
      Yvonne
      ~~
      http://yaburrow.googlepages.com/
    • Richard Lyman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
        Another Sage, irt seems. Could have fooled me.