I'm a sage - what are you?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
      Things seem fairly quiet around here. Maybe people are just too busy to say
      anything, but just in case you're bored, I found a rather interesting quiz on
      the web, on "What spiritual type are you"

      http://methodius.blogspot.com/2008/09/hey-im-sage.html

      It turns out that I'm a sage.

      I wonder if it correlates with being INTP on Myers-Briggs

      http://methodius.blogspot.com
    • SherryT
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
        Spiritual Types Test

        http://www.upperroom.org/methodx/thelife/test.asp

        I took it twice.

        I had serious trouble answering a number of the questions! In about 4-5 cases, I was torn beteen two answers.

        I tried not answering but the quiz doesn't permit that.

        Finally, having taken the quiz once and received one designation, I went back and took it again. The second time I chose my alternate answer for those questions where I had felt torn.

        As a result I came up with a "dual-type" I suppose, Lover and Mystic.

        Even though Mystic was the second result, I think it fits me slightly better than Lover.

        I bookmarked this so I can go back and check all the categories, plus the lists of famous people and saints. Thanks!

        Under the Mercy,
        SherryT

        >From: Steve Hayes <hayesstw@...>
        >Date: 2008/09/11 Thu AM 03:01:23 EDT
        >To: eldil@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [eldil] I'm a sage - what are you?

        >Things seem fairly quiet around here. Maybe people are just too busy to say
        >anything, but just in case you're bored, I found a rather interesting quiz on
        >the web, on "What spiritual type are you"
        >
        >http://methodius.blogspot.com/2008/09/hey-im-sage.html
        >
        >It turns out that I'm a sage.
        >
        >I wonder if it correlates with being INTP on Myers-Briggs
        >

        >--
        >Steve Hayes
        >E-mail: shayes@...
        >Web: http://hayesfam.bravehost.com/litmain.htm
        >http://methodius.blogspot.com

        ~~~~~~~~~
        SEABIRD
        Cara is transported to Narenta & hailed champion agst the daemagos.
        She protests, They've got the wrong person & they'll get me killed if they don't admit it.
        Is it a mistake? Daemagos plan to kill her anyway.
        AMAZON--> http://tinyurl.com/35xu8d
        Extract at: http://khivasmommy.googlepages.com/home