Poll results for eldil

  • eldil@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      The following eldil poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Have you seen the film of "Prince Caspian"?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, and I'd like to see it again, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Yes, but I was disappointed, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Yes, and I thought it was awful, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, but I hope to see it, 3 votes, 75.00%
      - No, and I don't ever want to see it, 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Who's Prince Caspian?, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eldil

    • eldil@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        The following eldil poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Do you blog?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes, and mostly about the Inklings, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Yes, about the Inklings and other things, 2 votes, 50.00%
        - Yes, but not about the Inklings, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - No, 2 votes, 50.00%
        - What's a blog?, 0 votes, 0.00%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eldil