New poll for eldil

  • eldil@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      eldil group:

      Have you seen the film of "Prince Caspian"?

      o Yes, and I'd like to see it again
      o Yes, but I was disappointed
      o Yes, and I thought it was awful
      o No, but I hope to see it
      o No, and I don't ever want to see it
      o Who's Prince Caspian?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • eldil@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        eldil group:

        Do you blog?

        o Yes, and mostly about the Inklings
        o Yes, about the Inklings and other things
        o Yes, but not about the Inklings
        o No
        o What's a blog?

        web site listed above.