Problems with Neoinklings list

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      I keep getting this message from YahooGroups --

      We're Sorry...

      We are unable to complete your request at this time. We are aware of this
      problem and are working on a resolution. (code -9997)
      If you continue to receive this error for more than 48 hours, please contact
      our Customer Care team. We apologize for this inconvenience.

      Is anyone else having problems with the list?

      http://people.tribe.net/hayesstw