Re: [eldil] Gleanings from the Inklings - synchroblog

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
      On 3 Apr 2008 at 23:35, SherryT wrote:

      > >From: Steve Hayes <hayesstw@...>
      > >Date: 2008/04/03 Thu PM 08:58:36 CDT
      > >To: eldil@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [eldil] Gleanings from the Inklings - synchroblog
      >
      > >I was inspired by "A multe in the chapter House" to suggest a synchronised
      > >blog (synchroblog) of favourite passages from the Inklings, with comments.
      > >
      > >See:
      > >
      > >http://khanya.wordpress.com/2008/04/03/gleanings-from-the-inklings/
      > >
      > >for details.
      >
      > I'm a bit confused. I hope you can clarify a couple of details. Would we all
      > be writing about our own individual favorite passages< or would someone be
      > choosing a work from which we must in turn choose a favorite passage? How
      > frequently would we be doing this?

      The idea is that each person writes about the passages that are most
      interesting or memorable to them. If you check the blog post, and the
      original, you can see the kind of thing I have in mind as a model.

      In the case of a synchroblog, if enough people are interested, we would agree
      on a date to do it, and announce the title and blog URL a day or two before.

      In the case pof the list, well, anyone can post them whenever they feel like
      it.

      http://people.tribe.net/hayesstw