Are printed books an endangered species?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2014
      In spite of media predictions of the demise of print, it seems that more
      people still prefer printed books to e-books.

      I've blogged about this issue here:

      http://wp.me/p3gtp-2gL

      with a mention of how the Coinherence-l forum prompted me to read the only e-
      book I've ever read from start to finish -- "All Hallows Eve" by Charles
      Williams.

      There's also a poll to indicate which format you prefer.

      Has anyone read any of the Inklings books in electronic format by preference?

      Web: http://www.khanya.org.za/litmain.htm