Tolkien Lecture at Baylor University

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012
      Terry Cowan writes in his blog:

      Dr. Ralph Wood, professor of Literature and Theology at Baylor University,
      recently delivered two excellent presentations in Tyler, Texas at the
      invitation of the Kalos Foundation. Sylvania Church, technically still
      Baptist--but now something a bit more--hosted the lecture on J.R.R. Tolkien.
      The Bishop Gorman Catholic High School library served as site, appropriately
      enough, for the invitation-only talk on Flannery O'Connor. I cannot imagine
      two literary subjects that would be of any greater interest to me.

      Read more here:

      http://t.co/zSD0hQEi