Re: [eldil] The hedgehog is elegant but can an android understand ubuntu?

  • Ahnemann
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      Loved that Book!
      Ann

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 30, 2012, at 5:56 AM, Steve Hayes <hayesstw@...> wrote:

      The Inklings it isn't, but I greatly enjoyed reading "The elegance of the
      hedgehog" by Muriel Barbery, which gives some insight into the meaning of
      ubuntu.

      My review is here, in case anyone is interested:

      http://khanya.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/the-elegance-of-the-hedgehog/

      and some of the responses prompted me to wonder whether an android can
      understand ubuntu, whether or not it's dreaming of electric sheep.

      http://t.co/n6a0cpiK

    • Carolyn Janson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
        I enjoyed it too!

        Is all well Ann, with you? Glad to see you posting!

        Carolyn

        On 31/10/2012 22:13, Ahnemann wrote:
        Loved that Book!
        Ann

        Sent from my iPad

        On Oct 30, 2012, at 5:56 AM, Steve Hayes <hayesstw@...> wrote:

        The Inklings it isn't, but I greatly enjoyed reading "The elegance of the
        hedgehog" by Muriel Barbery, which gives some insight into the meaning of
        ubuntu.

        My review is here, in case anyone is interested:

        http://khanya.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/the-elegance-of-the-hedgehog/

        and some of the responses prompted me to wonder whether an android can
        understand ubuntu, whether or not it's dreaming of electric sheep.

        http://t.co/n6a0cpiK

        Carolyn
        I'm an iherb fan: use my code WUY356 for your first purchase
         and get $5 off.
        http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=wuy356